Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cottage Christmas



May your Christmas be full of blessings!



This is our family room for Christmas. We have another tree in the living room and a little pink one in our bedroom!



A little view of our Christmas village. I put the village down the middle of our dining room table this year. I really like it there! I think it will make a great center piece for our Christmas dinner.



Some of my favorite things are snowmen, mercy glass and glitter!



We just took Jaclyn to visit Santa in Lake Arrowhead. I think he was a great Santa and he told Jaclyn he remembered her from last year! She asked for a "Princess and the Frog" doll. I didn't know she wanted that. I've been looking and looking and looking...and there are none to be found!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...