Monday, May 31, 2010

Kitchen Update


I just wanted to post about my kitchen cabinets. I have finally finished painting them!! Since my daughter, Jessica is graduating from High School this Friday, I was very motivated to get it done!

I feel like I have a new kitchen!!!

I still need to add the knobs and drawer pulls, though. I bought some really cute "bin pulls" for all the drawers. I will be getting glass knobs for all of the cabinet doors.

I am so excited about the way this project has turned out. I think the white cabinets make my kitchen seem much bigger! This really was a big project, but it was definately worth it!!!

2 comments:

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

I love the way your kitchen cabinets turned out Janet. I really want to paint mine too. I'm a bit scared of that big of a project though. I know it's lots of work.
Blessings,
Marcia

jAne said...

*l*o*v*e* your kitchen cabinets!

My kitchen counters are white.
My kitchen floor tile is white.
The walls are a soft yellow.
I'm wondering if white cabinets would be tooooo much white, as if that's a bad thing... ;o)

Thank you for visiting my little online cottage and hope you'll return. I'm rather enjoying my visit to your little place in the blogosphere.

Blessings in Him,
jAne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...