Sunday, August 15, 2010

Some Yard Sale Finds

My husband and I enjoy going to yard sales on Saturday mornings. We usually get some coffee first, and then drive around the lake community. We never come home disappointed. I have found some amazing things! One of my favorite finds was a chandelier that is now hanging in our bedroom! Last Saturday we found:


7 Wedgwood plates, $2.00. I think they are so darling and I can use them with my other dishes, too!


Antique china cabinet, $50.00. I've really been wanting to get a small china cabinet for quite awhile. Of course, I will be painting it white and maybe even adding some glass knobs! I'll have to do a before and after post. I think it will look really cute when it's finished!!!


Louis Vuitton bag, $4.00. Now I don't know for sure if this is authentic and it probably isn't, but it is real leather and definitely not like the cheap knock-off ones we bought in China. Anyways, I love it! After my girls saw it, they said next time their coming with us!

2 comments:

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

Oh, I want to go over to the lake and shop yard sales. You did well!
Blessings,
Marcia

Incipient Wings said...

ooh all these goodies! how exciting.
love everything you found...and getting to go spend time with your husband has to be a bonus for you!
my daughter says that she wants to go with us too, but it never happens:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...