Monday, September 6, 2010

30th Anniversary Blessings


30 years ago today Jim and I were married! He's still my best friend and the most wonderful man in the whole world .... and he still makes me laugh everyday!!!

We met each other and fell in love at Disneyland ... the happiest place on earth!!! I was a waitress and Jim was the comic lead at the Golden Horseshoe Revue.

Jim was the comedian "Pecos Bill " at Disneyland's Golden Horseshoe Revue for 12 years!!!

He was the roughest, toughest, rootin-tootin, shootinest cowboy in the whole west!

After 30 years and five kids later, we're still in love .... and dress funny, too!!!
Happy Anniversary, Jim!!! I love you!!!

1 comment:

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

Happy Anniversary Janet! 30 years is wonderful. I bet I saw your hubby perform there and didn't even know it!
Blessings,
Marcia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...