Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy First Day of Fall!



Fall is my favorite season of all! Of course, living in the desert we don't get to experience such vibrant color changes
as this. . . but, thankfully there are places nearby that we can. We're hoping to go apple picking in the local mountains soon. That has always been a family tradition! In fact, Jaclyn keeps asking when we can go and pick apples. . . and make applesauce!

It's still hard to feel like it's fall right now because it has been so warm, but thankfully the evenings have been cooling off. I'm sure I'll be getting out the flannel sheets and blankets soon!

I've also been getting out all of my fall decorations, so that is starting to put us into the fall mood. I'm so excited for this new season!!!




Photos are from flicker.

2 comments:

BailiwickStudio said...

I love Autumn too. The mornings have been downright chilly this past week, which is wonderful! Where do you go apple picking? We never made it to Julian this year, so I'm wondering if there are some nearby places? ::Jill

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

Just love your fall collage. I have one tree that changes color, if we get the right weather combination. I hope we do.
Blessings,
Marcia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...