Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy 19th Birthday, Jessica!

This week our family has four birthdays within six days! It started out with Jimmy's on the 23rd, mine was yesterday and today is Jessica's! We now have three left over birthday cakes in the refrigerator!!!  Believe me, we did NOT plan this! However, it has been kind of nice this week being able to share all of our birthdays together.
Our oldest daughter Jaime has her birthday is on the 28th!  Since she is in Spain attending college we can't celebrate it with her, but have already sent off her birthday package.
  
So, today we are celebrating our sweet daughter, Jessica's 19th birthday! 
 Jim and I are SO proud of her! She's a college student, works part time and is a junior high 
youth leader at church. 
It has been a joy watching her grow up and become a beautiful young lady! 
She has a bubbly, fun personality, too! 
Happy Birthday, Jessica! We love you!


For my birthday, my husband got me something I absolutely love! I will post about that tomorrow!


2 comments:

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

Your daughter sounds like a beautiful individual ~ inside and out! Happy Birthday Jessica & birthday wishes to you as well Janet!

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

Happy Birthday to both you and Jessica, and to Jaime too. We have them close together in the summer, but not that close :-) That's a lot of cake!
Blessings,
Marcia
P.S. Your girls are both very beautiful, and I love that they have hearts for the Lord.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...