Thursday, November 4, 2010

Robbie's Mountain Home

This is my sister Robbie's charming home in the mountains. Robbie and her husband and seven children live here along with an exchange student from the Netherlands!!! Actually, three of her children are away at college right now, so it's not quite a full house! There are even chickens that reside here on their two acres and lay fresh eggs everyday!!! 
Robbie really likes decorating for fall!!!
This is Robbie's entryway. I think her little snowshoe lamp is just adorable! Her home is so very warm and cozy with a very mountainy feel to it. We have spent many memorable Thanksgiving's and Christmases here over the years!
I just adore her cheery vintage yellow and red kitchen!  The green glass knobs and drawer pulls are so cute!
I just love her vintage stove!
There is even some warm pumpkin bread just out of the oven!
This is another view of Robbie's charming kitchen. I hope you enjoyed visiting her home, as it has always been so much fun to come here! I will share more photos of her home sometime soon on another post!

6 comments:

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

Her home is so beautiful! I've always wanted a stove like that. It reminds me of my grandma's stove!
Blessings,
Marcia

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

Hi Janet ~ OHMYGOODNESS, Robbie's home is absolutely charming and beautiful! I would LOVE to spend a holiday there, breathing in the fresh mountain air and eating the fresh laid eggs! What a quaint homestead ~ thanks for sharing and I do hope you continue posting about her home. Enjoy your weekend!

Diane Duda said...

I love her vintage stove and have always wanted to look out my kitchen windows and see chickens pecking around. :)
Very charming!!!

Tammy said...

Just seeing your sister's house. And love it! So vintage.
Thank you for following me! I'm following you right back! Looking forward to a blogging friendship.

Gayla said...

Such pretty pictures. I loved my visit today!

Helen's Decor said...

Hi Janet, you're right! Robbie has a lovely mountain home. I'm very fond of the yellow, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...