Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Blessings!

I know I haven't posted for awhile, but have been super busy with my family.
We had a wonderfully blessed Christmas Season! 
I am so thankful for my family and just having my kids all home is a blessing!
They decided to throw a New Year's Eve party for their friends!
Jaime who is super organized, planned all the fun games!
Jessica with her bubbly personality, mingled with everyone 
making them feel welcome!
Josh the chef, prepared some awesome food wearing my apron!
They all did a really fantastic job and Jim and I were so proud of how 
well their party turned out! It was a lot of fun! 
Of course, sparkling cider was their beverage of choice! 
Jimmy, the cool kid!
I am anxious to get the new year underway. It seems most of you have 
already taken down all of your Christmas decorations. But, I still have 
to put mine away since we always keep ours up until  
New Year's Day. I am definitely ready to pack things up! Tomorrow!

I have so many decorating projects I want to begin now!
 For starters, I am hoping to finally finish up our bedroom! I still have curtains
 to sew, and many other ideas to figure out.

I don't know about all of you, but one of my favorite gifts to receive at Christmas
are gift cards from home improvement stores!

4 comments:

Hope Filled Living said...

Looks like you all had a beautiful time. Blessings on the New Year. May all your dreams come true.
Mary

Susan said...

Hello Janet,
Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Hope you are having a good New Year so far. The party you blogged about sounded fun!
- Susan

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

I love seeing the photos of your lovely family :-) Home improvement gift cards...now that is a great idea.
My friend works caring for a lady over your way, and she said it did seem like we got a little more snow than you did. The desert is always so weird like that. There have been times when my parents, who live on the mesa, have snow and we don't...and vice versa. Go figure :-)
Blessings,
Marcia

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hi Janet, you have a beautiful family... looks like everyone had a great time! Hope your having a wonderful weekend!
Blessings~~~ Daphne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...