Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

I WON AN AWARD! 
Actually, this past week I've been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award 3 times!!!
I want to thank all of the sweet ladies for this special award! 
It is my first award and I sincerely appreciate your thoughtfulness!

Please visit these very talented bloggers Cindy, Ann and Allison at their beautiful and creative blogs!


image

The rules are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Answer 10 questions
3. Pass award along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award

And the 10 questions are:

1. Why did you create this blog? 
I started a blog mainly for my family and friends to follow. When I discovered so many amazing blogs out there that share decorating ideas and projects, I thought that would be right up my alley! 
I was a reluctant blogger at first, but am so glad I finally jumped in. I've "met" so many wonderful ladies, that share my same interests!
2. What kinds of blogs do you follow?
Mainly, decorating blogs. But, I enjoy any blog that shares creative projects and ideas!
3. Favorite make-up brand?
Estee Lauder is my favorite, but use Almay Smart Shade.... mostly when I'm at home.
4. Favorite clothing brand?
Anthropologie. But, I will admit it is not really in my budget.... I shop at Target or Ross for clothes that look similar, that are Anthropologie style knock-offs!
5. Indispensable makeup product?
Lip Gloss
6. Favorite color?
Pink
7. Favorite perfume?
Coconut Lime Verbena by Bath & Body Works
8. Favorite film?
You've Got Mail. There's just something about that movie that I can watch it over and over!
9. What country would you like to visit and why?
France! I've always wanted to visit Paris and since my two oldest kids were just there for a 
weekend (see older post "A Weekend in Paris"), it makes me want to go even more! 
10. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
Blush.... that might be a little less obvious.

Well, I'm suppose to pass this on to 7 other blogs that I recently discovered and enjoy! That would really be too hard for me to choose, so....I am passing it on to all of you ... all of my new bloggy friends!
You're all so creative and I am enjoying getting to know all of you!



Blessings,

4 comments:

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

Congratulations Janet!! I'm so glad you jumped in and are blogging more too. You have some wonderful ideas.
Your new little dollhouse item looks adorable too :-)
Have a wonderful weekend enjoying this beautiful weather we're having.
Blessings,
Marcia

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Hi Janet...I am so impressed with the end of this post...what a great idea and so nice. If you don't mind I would like to borrow your idea. I received the Stylish Blogger Award and would love to tell more about myself but don't want to bombard other bloggers. Thanks again...

Jodi said...

Congratulations Janet!!Have a wonderful weekend!

Tracey said...

Hi Janet,
Just found your blog and I enjoyed my visit. Love your kitchen redo. I am in the middle of doing mine right now. I also love the teapot lamp you made...the fabric on the shade is so cute!
Congrats on your awards. I signed up to follow you, come on over and visit my blog sometime too.
:) Tracey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...