Thursday, April 14, 2011

Things Are Sure Hoppin Around Here!

It seems that bunnies have been making appearances all around our cottage!

There are bunnies all over the sideboard! 
There's even a little stuffed bunny sitting upon the sofa!
These bunnies are just the cutest little creatures! Their big eyes and floppy
ears are so adorable!

  This little bunny reminds me of Peter in The Tale of Peter Rabbit.
First he ate some lettuces and some French beans; and then he ate some radishes; And then, feeling rather sick, he went to look for some parsley.
...I am sorry to say that Peter was not very well during the evening. His mother put him to bed, and made some camomile tea;
   Now, the bunnies don't show up until right before Easter! 
 The chocolate bunnies are definitely the sweetest!
But, of all the bunnies....  this is my favorite one of all!


You're My Bunny!


You're my bunny,
You mean everything to me
You're so sweet like honey
With your cute button nose
And your big brown eyes
You're my bunny
Without the tail
I just have to say
I love you bunny!

Author unknown




I'm linking to Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home!



Blessings,

6 comments:

Dolly said...

Janet, I was reading along admiring your sweet bunnies then I saw your side board and stopped in my tracks.
I am looking for on just like that!

It is beautiful, I love it!

Smiles,
Dolly

Tina said...

Beautiful! I love all the bunnies. Mine have all hopped away as the kids got married and moved out. It's time I build my bunny inventory back up! You certainly have a beautiful bunny in the last photo. She's a doll!

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

Dear Janet ~ All your bunnies are simply adorable but your honey bunny REALLY IS the cutest of them all! xox

Gina said...

How adorable! You have so many cute bunnies...the last one being the cutest of course.

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

All of your bunnies are so adorable, especially the last one...She precious!!!

shopannies said...

beautiful easter decor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...