Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Day We Celebrate

Wishing everyone a fun and safe Fourth of July!
We will be having some good friends over for dinner! I have a fun menu planned and will share soon!
But, mostly I will be just relaxing this weekend. I have been so busy lately, that I have not had a chance to post for awhile! I've been traveling with my husband a little and have also been working an some projects around my home that I hope to post about real soon!
I got out my blue and white English china I recently found at a yard sale!
A little patriotic banner I made from some vintage graphics.
 I just added a patriotic photo to this vintage music wreath I made a few months ago! I've been acquiring a few new decorations for the 4th, but really like the vintagey ones that I can make!

Here's for a Glorious Fourth!


I'm joining Vintage Inspiration Friday for the Patriotic Party at Common Ground!

Blessings,

6 comments:

AshTreeCottage said...

Wonderful display! Have a happy 4th.

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

I love all of your red, white and blue vignettes. The vintage music wreath looks perfect with the patriotic centerpiece! Have a happy 4th!

Gina said...

You have many very pretty patriotic vignettes Janet. A happy 4th to you & your family!

Kim K. said...

Such fun vignettes. I hope you had a wonderful 4th. I'm planning on keeping up my patriotic decor all month. Your sheet music wreath is simply divine. I need to try and make that sometime. I can't wait to see what you've been up to on future posts.

Ana said...

Oh Janet, everything looks so festive. Love the vintage graphic banner. Hope you and your friends had a very lovely 4th of July dinner and celebration. Can't wait to see what you've been working on. Have a wonderful day.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

April said...

Your decorations were simply beautiful. I too love the more "vintagey" handmade ones for the 4th.
Hope it was happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...