Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Anniversary Blessings!

Today is our 31st Anniversary!!! I can't believe it's been that long, because it seems just like yesterday that we got married! (Yes, I was a child bride!) lol We've had a wonderful life so far! The Lord has blessed us with 5 great kids and a fun, full-time ministry! Of course, we've had many difficult and challenging times, but through those times we have stayed committed to each other and the Lord has really blessed our marriage! I love you so much, Jim!!! Happy Anniversary!
As you can see we haven't changed at all! lol
He chased me until I caught him!


I'm reposting this from two years ago, because I wasn't really out there in blogland and I don't think anyone has read any of my posts from that long ago! Also, we are in the middle of laying down a new laminate floor, so my house is a complete mess! I'm also starting up home school today! We are going out tonight for dinner to celebrate and are planning on getting away for a few days later this month. 


Blessings,

11 comments:

Kim K. said...

Happy Anniversary! You both have barely changed. Such a beautiful couple. Have a lovely night celebrating! Best wishes with the new flooring too!

Mary Ann said...

Happy anniversary.You and hubby look much the same as you did back then in your pictures. Have a nice day.

NanaDiana said...

Janet- What a beautiful couple- Then AND Now! Happy Anniversary! xo Diana

Suzann said...

What sweet pictures!!!
Congrats on your 31 years
Suzann ~xoxo~

Gina said...

Oh how sweet! Happy Anniversary! You are a beautiful couple...both 31 years ago & today.

Amy Jo said...

Congratulations!! How beautiful you were and still are!

Blessings to you both,
Amy Jo

Kimberly said...

Happy anniversary! :)

Cindy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You married ten years and 1 day before we did!
You are a beautiful couple still, how wonderful that you have had a fun ministry, too. My husband is a minister and I have so loved ministering along side of him.
Hugs, Cindy

Debbie Kay said...

Happy Anniversary. I am just starting out and your commitment is an inspiration to me that keeping The Lord in your marriage is key to a long-lasting (like forever) relationship.

Lots of love,

Debbie

Curtains In My Tree said...

What a great thing to be able to live with the same person that long !

I mean what a honor to love the same person that many years and look as good as you do . really LOL

congratulations and blessing for 31 more

Janice

really i'm jealous I wish i had my first love with me and he could have lived me and wanted me only

Ana said...

Oh what a sweet post Janet...I know I'm a little late but, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You two make a very handsome couple... I love the last picture and what you wrote underneath it..."He chased me until I caught him!" Too sweet.

Blessings,
Ana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...