Sunday, October 16, 2011

Decorating for Fall with Yard Sale Finds!

I've had a really busy few weeks and have missed blogging, but I did manage to get out to some yard sales. I'm always happy to find fall decorations at yard sales during the fall season! These sweet little Pilgrims were only $4.00!
This cute stuffed turkey was just 75 cents!
Recently, I've found several vintage Scrabble games.
 The bird cage was a great find, too! Did I mention it was free?
I even found some fall flowers and leaves!
Pumpkin under glass .... 25 cents!
I hope everyone is enjoying this fall season! It is my most favorite season of all and I just love decorating for it! Actually, my fall decorations are kept out the longest amount of time, from the first of September through Thanksgiving! They'll be replaced with Christmas decorations the very next day! 


I'm linking to Show Of Your Cottage Monday at The House in the Roses
and Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage!


Blessings,

12 comments:

Rosetta said...

E' proprio,tutto dolce e accogliente!Si respira l'autunno!Baci,Rosetta

Kim K. said...

Such fun finds! Your pieces all go together so nicely. I can't believe you even found a FREE bird cage. Lovely vignettes.

Gina said...

What wonderful finds. I love the pilgrims. All of your vignettes look so pretty.

NanaDiana said...

How cute! You found some bargains...love the little Pilgrim family! xo Diana

Cindy said...

Hi Janet,
Your fall decor is just beautiful! I love it all, and your pilgrims are adorable! Who could resist those?
Beautiful!
Hugs, Cindy

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Great deals on everything. You must have a knack for finding the good stuff!

Lara Kasabian said...

Love fall decorations.. I wish to be as good as you and make beautiful things for my home :)

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

I love fall decorations, too. Your pilgrim family is just the cutest! Can't believe you got the birdcage for free....Lucky you!!!

blessedmom's simple home said...

Great finds, and it sounds like you had a nice time on your trip to the Central coast. Beautiful photos!
Blessings,
Marcia

Debbie Kay said...

Oh dear, you always find such great stuff. I would love to go garage salin with you.

Debbie

Red Rose Alley said...

Hello,
I visited your blog today. Your blog is so pretty and charming. I really like the Thanksgiving decor. It looks lovely. Me and my daughters started a new blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you. You have alot of creative ideas. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Chenille Cottage said...

Hi Janet!
I am so happy to have found your wonderful blog. I, too, am a thrifter and I find it so much fun decorating with thrifted treasures. You have perfected your seasonal decorating with such incredible pieces...and, at a very reasonable cost.
Thank you for sharing and I hope you will come visit me some time.
Blessings,
Carolynn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...