Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Another Side of the Road Find!

A few days ago this cute little night stand was sitting on the side of the road! Well, it didn't look exactly like this, but looked more like.....
this!!! 
When I first saw it, I knew it could be so pretty! I've been wanting to paint some furniture turquoise and so the paint color I used was Lyndhurst Duchess Blue by Valspar.
I just love my new night stand now! 


I'm linking to: Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
Fall into Fall at DIY Design, Perfectly Imperfect and Knick of Time Tuesday!


Just a reminder to please enter my Giveaway for My Memories Suite Scrapbooking Software! I'm giving away the software to make your very own digital scrapbook! 
This giveaway will end November 19!
Believe me, if I can do this anyone can! I am by no means computer savvy and this program is simple! It's also a lot of fun to create really cute scrapbooking pages! 
My Memories Suite Software Giveaway!




Blessings, 

19 comments:

Tina said...

It's beautiful! I've been wanting to paint something turquoise too, but it won't match anything in my home! I have loved seeing all the crafts and re-do's with that beautiful color!
Your nightstand turned out great!

Amanda said...

This is such a lovely bedside table. The colour is perfect, you've done a lovely job giving it a new lease of life!

Melanie said...

You did a beautiful job! So nice to find something someone else discarded, and give it a new life!

Gina said...

Oh that is so pretty in turquoise! What a great little table, love the detailing on the sides.

the vintage wren said...

What an adorable little table. I love the detail, and that is the perfect turquoise color. Coming over from WOW, and a new follower. Take Care, Carrie

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

My goodness!!! How on earth could someone throw that to the curb??? I want to live where you live -- I never see things like that on the curbs around here! You did a great job on the re-make -- love the color!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

What a great little table, Janet! It looks so pretty in its new color, too. Sometimes I can't believe what people throw out.

Visiting from WUW! : )

Amy Jo said...

Janet,

It is so pretty! I love your train case as well. Love your style, girl...

Blessings,
Amy Jo

Kim K. said...

It's just gorgeous! I love the color. Your nightstand is just fabulous. I'm so glad it found a new home.

Red Rose Alley said...

That night stand is so unique, and the color is just perfect. Isn't it great what a splash of paint can do?
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Shaunna said...

It looks FAB!!! I LOVE the color!
:-)
shaunna

Comeca Jones said...

Its a sweet piece great job!

Pat@Life At Lydias House said...

Oh how I love a roadside rescue! We are kndred spirits!

Judi said...

Hi Janet *hugs*
Oh my I can't believe how great your new night stand looks! One has to look beyond and see what you can end up with it? Good thing you picked it up and brought it home.
Happy Thanksgiving..
Judi

Julie Harward said...

I cannot believe what you have done with this..love the color and the darling lamp and case below..so cute1 I love your blog and am adding you, come say hi sometime. :D

Junky Vagabond said...

What a find! It's so gorgeous now and that detail is to die for :) Visiting from Knick of Time - Jill

Kim~HomeIsWhereTheHeartIs said...

Your table turned out beautiful...what a great find :)

Terry said...

Who in the world would throw out such a beautiful table on the side of the road? I would have snatched it up in a nano second too. You finished look is fabulous.

Cindy said...

Your "new" night stand is just darling! I love it. You have given it a new lease on life.
Hugs, Cindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...