Sunday, December 4, 2011

Caramel S'more Cups

I just wanted to share a really yummy cookie recipe that my daughter Jessica made last night! These little cookies are simple to make and perfect for Christmas! They are baked in mini muffin tins and that's a good thing because they are quite rich! This recipe uses a chocolate chip cookie mix, caramels (Rolos), marshmallows and chocolate chips for drizzling! They sure didn't last very long, though!

Here's a link to the recipe: Caramel S'more Cups


Blessings,

7 comments:

Julie Harward said...

Thanks for sharing these Janet...they look so good! :D

Gina said...

Oh these look so delicious! Thanks for sharing. I'm always looking for something new.

blessedmom's simple home said...

I'll bet they're all gone already :) They look and sound delicious!
Blessings,
Marcia

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

Okay these are just killing me. I want one right now. All the things I love wrapped up into one.

Crimson Heart Studios said...

I just had to bookmark that dessert, yum. I love your peaceful living room, and your newly painted table. Come over to my blog. I have a vintage garland tutorial and giveaway you might enjoy. Thanks, Cindy

Cindy said...

Yummmmm! Those look wonderful and simple to make, too.
Hugs, Cindy

Red Rose Alley said...

Tell Jessica that those look incredibly scrumptious, and that my Jessica is the baker of the family too.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...