Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Around My Cottage - Bedroom

Here's a glimpse of our bedroom all decorated for Christmas!
  I decided to set our little pink Christmas tree up on a bigger table this year. In the past, I've always had it sitting on a much smaller table. I really like it at this height!
Another view of our pink Christmas tree. 
The cabinet is where we hide the TV. Here's a link to a post about that.
 Unfortunately, my cute little pink tree has already taken a nose dive this season! The other day I had just settled into a nice warm bubble bath when I heard a loud crash! Apparently, Jaclyn had accidentally knocked the tree off the table while playing with it! I'm happy to report that only one ornament broke and is now glued back together and on the tree once again!
 I just made this silver and blue wreath from ornaments I purchased last year at Target's after Christmas sale. I always like to stock up on wrapping paper, gift bags, etc. at Target after Christmas! 
 It's so nice to already have everything on hand when I begin decorating! It's fun to find some new surprises that I had forgotten about, as well!
I really like the way the lights shine in the bedroom, especially at night! It gives the room such a cozy Christmasy feeling! I hope everyone is enjoying this Christmas Season so far. I'm trying to keep everything simple this year and not get stressed out. Remember that Jesus is the reason for the Season!

 I will be sharing more of my cottage all decorated for Christmas!


I'm joining Knick of Time Tuesday 
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Show and Tell Friday at My Romanic Home


Blessings,

22 comments:

Rosetta said...

Questa casa è un sogno!Come è rilassante!Tutto dolce e ordinato!Come amo l'albero.Piacerebbe fare anche a me l'albero in camera ma non ho lo spazio!Saluti,Rosetta

Julie Harward said...

Ohhh, I love it all! The blue wreath is beautiful, I love to pick up the after Christmas stuff too. Love the little pink tree Janet, just beautiful there. I love a tree in the bedroom, so romantic. :D

Gina said...

Oh Janet, your bedroom looks beautiful! It's very cozy looking. Your tree is so pretty & I love the wreath you made.

Kim K. said...

Your bedroom Christmas decor is just gorgeous. I especially love the pink tree. I have an empty fireplace mantle in our bedroom that needs some attention. I've been behind with decorating since my MIL recent funeral, but I'll be making up for lost time this weekend. Gorgeous pics, Janet. Straight out of a magazine.

NanaDiana said...

Janet- Your bedroom looks just beautiful. I have one of those little pink trees in my granddaughter's bedroom. I love it! Your wreath is gorgeous, too. xo Diana

Amy Jo said...

Merry Christmas Janet!

Your bedroom looks so beautiful and comfortable....

Blessings,
Amy Jo

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Your bedroom looks really lovely, Janet! I love the pink tree! It definitely does give off a wonderful cozy feeling with the glow of the lights. I have one in our master, too, and I just love having it in there. This is the first year I put a tree in our master bedroom.

Leslie's Garden said...

I love everything about your bedroom. I don't think i would ever leave it! Do you mind my asking what color your walls are? Love the wreath. These are exactly the colors I would like to use in my bedroom.

Angie said...

Janet,
My bedroom is such a disaster right now, that yours looks like a little slice of heaven!

Thanks for sharing it at Knick of Time Tuesday!

Blessings
Angie @ Knick of Time

Teresa at Magazine Your Home said...

Everything looks beautiful and the little tea pot and cup are precious.

Debbie Kay said...

Janet,

Your room is absolutely gorgeous, I love that pretty pink tree....so feminine and sweet.

Smiles,

Debbie

SwedishCorner-DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Very cute and cosy!

Greetings from Australia♥

Alyssabeth's said...

Love your Christmas Cottage Decor!

stefanie said...

your room is soooooo beautiful!!!!!

elizabeth said...

Your room is so lovely! So glad to "meet" another Jesus follower here in blogland!

Angie said...

Janet,
Your lovely room is being featured at Knick of Time Tuesday (the post goes up tomorrow)! Feel free to grab my "I Was Featured" button on my sidebar.

I hope you'll come by and link up again then.

Blessings,
Angie @ Knick of Time

Judi said...

Hi Janet
What a beautiful dreamy bedroom you have. I love the sweet pink Christmas tree in there. How lovely is that. You have a comfortable place to sit and dream in there also.
Thank you for sharing.
Judi

Barbara said...

Janet everything in your room is so sweet and cozy. I really like the idea of as tree in the bedroom, and the pink is so girly.

I'm a new follower now.
Merry Christmas!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Hi visiting from Knick of time, OMG what a gorgeous bedroom! I would love a pink tree! I have never seen one before..except in blogs!!

Carol

Jann Olson said...

Hi, hopped over from Knick of Time. So glad I did! Love your enchanting bedroom. Glad to hear that no big catasrophe came from the topling of the cute pink tree. I too buy fun surprises after Christmas. The next year it like, "Oh, I forgot I bought this". Love it! Merry Christmas. I am now a new follower.

Audrey said...

Love your beautifully done cottage style decor...so sweet and comforting.New follower.
Have a wonderful Christmas,
Audrey

Ana said...

Oh Janet,
Your bedroom is so dreamy. I love it.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...