Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Blessings

We're going to Disneyland! 
Our three oldest kids surprised my husband and me with Disneyland passes for Christmas! They also gave our two youngest kids passes, as well! So we'll all be heading over there as much as possible this next year! We're planning to go in the next day or so to see all the Christmas decorations and the snow!
I just wanted to share with you what my sweet husband gave me for Christmas!
I just love it!

We had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you all did, as well! I was so blessed to be with my family and just share a truly special day with them!


Blessings,

6 comments:

Kim K. said...

Disneyland passes sound absolutely fabulous! Enjoy every single trip!! Your wall clock looks absolutely perfect in your sweet home.

Julie Harward said...

Love the clock! The passes are great too, I have not been to Disneyland for years, that would be fun! Happy New Year to you! ;D

Gina said...

The clock is gorgeous! I love it!

It must be something to be able to go to Disney without having to hop on a plane & travel across the country like we have to do. Enjoy!

Kimberly said...

The clock is gorgeous ... love it! Disneyland at Christmas is so lovely. What an awesome gift. Enjoy!

Red Rose Alley said...

Janet,
The girls just went to the magical Disneyland too and recently did a post about it. They said that the gingerbread snow falling all over them on main street was so enchanting. I want to thank you for your friendship, and I hope the New Year brings you much joy. I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful posts. Oh, and I love the clock your husband gave to you.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

izza said...

The little ones will definitely enjoy Disney Land. In fact my kids love to go there every summer and Christmas but it's quite expensive. So I proposed to go there on Christmas time only. Disney Biggest Attraction

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...