Monday, February 20, 2012

Disney Days

Since we got our Disneyland passes for Christmas, I've been to Disneyland four times! When you have a pass, you don't feel like you have to rush and go on every ride. Instead, we just like to stroll around, have some coffee, go on a few rides and just relax. (Maybe that's because we're getting old)!
The last time we were there, our older kids went off to go on the roller coaster type rides, so Jim and I took Jaclyn on all the rides in Fantasyland. I hadn't been on the Teacups in years! 
The Storybook Ride!
Wish I could live here!
Jaclyn and Alice
This is where I use to work. I even met my husband in here! In fact, Jim asked me out on our first date standing right in front of The Golden Horseshoe!
Some of my Disney Kids!
 Disneyland has a lot of good memories for us!

Blessings,

8 comments:

Kim K. said...

Good for you! I love your shot of the lanterns near the teacups. What a wonderful way to enjoy Disneyland. It certainly holds all kinds of wonderful memories...especially with the meeting of your hubby.

Gina said...

That is awewsome! It must be so nice to just go & take your time & enjoy Disney little by little. When you live thousands of miles away, like we do, you've got run through Disney like a whirlwind. Enjoy it, Janet!

Julie said...

I grew up in Anaheim, and have all kinds of sweet memories of going to Disneyland when I was a child.

I love Main Street the best. Wish I could live in a small town like that.

Kimberly said...

I love Disneyland ... passes would be so awesome ... glad you enjoyed your visit to the Magic Kingdom ... thanks for sharing ... I enjoyed it too! :)

Julie Harward said...

I miss all that! We took our kids a few times, in fact one of our little girls just loved to make her daddy go with her on the tea cups..over and over. Your kids are all so beautiful! ;D

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

As a Canadian, Disneyland is a dream destination for most children. I went once as a child with my family and I went once with my own children when they were little. I have never experienced anything more magical and some day, I shall return again, once I am blessed with grandchildren. Your pics bring back happy memories for me too!

Ana said...

I know excactly what you mean Janet. When our daughter was little we had year around passes for Disney too and we were there probably every weekend. But it was such a more relax feeling. We enjoyed it much more. Great pictures. Wishing you a wonderful Sunday.

♥Ana

Chris said...

Hi Janet, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...