Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I finally jumped on the bandwagon with Pinterest, and I'm glad I did! This is a collage I put together while browsing through all the Valentine eye candy!
Last night, my two oldest daughters Jaime and Jessica planned a girls night out for their college group at church. They had a progessive dinner and ended up at our house for the dessert and movie (Sense and Sensibility)! I didn't mind staying out of the way and upstairs, because my husband and I watched two hours of Downton Abbey on PBS. Yes, I hate to admit it, but we're hooked! 
Would anyone like a chocolate covered strawberry or a yummy cupcake?
Wishing you all a lovely Valentine's Day!


Blessings,

8 comments:

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day. Thanks for the eye candy!!!

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

I've only just jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon too! Your treats look yummy ... hope CUPID is good to you!

Kim K. said...

Downton Abbey is my guilty pleasure too. My husband is even hooked. Have a beautiful Valentines day. What a lovely display. Your treats look so yummy.

Leslie's Garden said...

I'll take a cupcake please! Happy Valentines Day!

Julie said...

Happy Valentine's Day. The little Valentine's tree is very pretty.

Ana said...

A very Happy Valentine's Day to you too Janet. Wishing you a beautiful day....Coming over to check your pins...I ♥ Pinterest too.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Gina said...

You set a lovely dessert table Janet! It's so pretty.

I have to say that I would have had no problem staying out of the way. I'm addicted to Downton Abbey as well.

NanaDiana said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Janet. I have not had much time to play on Pinterest yet...I think I am scared!;>) xo Diana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...