Monday, May 14, 2012

Celebrating Mothers and an Engagement!

My sweet daughter Jessica made this beautiful floral arrangement for me for Mother's Day!
My mom, me, my sister's Robbie and Jennifer, two of my nieces Rashelle and Raeanna! Our families got together over the weekend to celebrate!

Between my two sisters and myself we have 14 children! Nine of them are girls and that's a lot of weddings to plan! Finally, we have the first wedding coming up this summer! Raeanna will be getting married in August! We're all very excited and are hoping she might start a trend!
Of course, I have a little bit of time to plan Jaclyn's! 
Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!


Blessings,

8 comments:

Jeanne said...

Congratulations! Weddings are the most fun, we had our last of the kids last year! The flower arrangement is beautiful!

Kim K. said...

Beautiful pictures. Congratulations! Wedding preparations can be so much fun. Beautiful flower arrangements. Happy belated Mother's day!

Red Rose Alley said...

Your family picture is wonderful. I also have a wedding this Fall. Nel is getting married, and there is so much to think about. I'm so glad you got to spend time with your mom on Mother's Day. I miss mine so.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

AshTreeCottage said...

What a wonderful family you have and how lucky you are! With so many girls, maybe you sisters should start a wedding planning business!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Ana said...

Oh what a beautiful floral arrangment Janet. Sounds like you all had a wonderful Mother's Day..Congratulations to your niece for her upcoming wedding. Planning weddings is so much fun, but I hope I won't be planning one for a long, long while...at least until our daughter graduates from college :-) Wishing you a wonderful new week.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Shabby chic Sandy said...

What a lovely Mothers day--14 children all there? Makes me tired thinking about it:) Your family is beautiful.

Ioana-Carmen said...

Amazing blog! Would you like to follow each other? ;X

FashionSpot.ro

Amy Jo said...

Happy Mother's Day! What an exciting time!

Blessings,
Amy Jo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...