Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dancing with the Stars... I WAS THERE!



Yesterday, my husband and I, along with my son Josh and friend were in the audience of Dancing with the Stars! It was so much fun to see everything live and in person! Of course, my favorite is Katherine and I'm hoping she wins tonight!
We were not allowed to bring cameras or iphones into the show, so I couldn't take any photos. We sat in the second balcony right next to the sky box. In fact, if you don't blink you can even see me in the audience! 
It was all just so fascinating! There were so many celebrities, but my favorite was Jane Seymour. She looked absolutely stunning and was also very nice! Afterwards, when we were leaving, we saw her outside and Josh who is not shy, went up and said hi to her!

Before the show, we ran into Maria while she was taping her show Extra. Josh asked her for a picture and she graciously agreed.
Mario and Maria taping their show Extra. 
I thought it was interesting how they pinned Maria's dress to fit her. She is truly a beauty and very nice, as well!
Signing off for now! 
This is Janet... LIVE...  at Dancing with the Stars!

Blessings,

8 comments:

Julie Harward said...

Oh how fun! I am cheering for her too, she is just so nice. She will be here in Utah very soon to sing with the Mormon Tabernacle choir! ;)

NanaDiana said...

Oh! What fun, Janet, to be there and see everything up close and personal. I like Katherine, too, but Donald Driver is a good friend of my sons and so I am rooting for him...as is the whole of Green Bay (where we live). He is the nicest guy imaginable and I would like to see him win just for that reason- xo Diana

Gina said...

Oh that must have been so much fun! I'm glad you got to see the show in person.

Kim K. said...

How much fun! That must have been very exciting.

Michelle said...

I love DWTS! How fabulous to have been in the audience, especially for last night's show. Katherine is definitely my favorite. And wow, Maria looks so tiny in that picture. Thanks for sharing, Michelle

Ana said...

How fun! We haven't followed Dancing with the Stars for a few of season now but I would have love to watch it in person. Happy to hear you had a great time.

Blessings,
♥Ana

Julie said...

How exciting. It sounds like you had a great time!

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Lucky you!!! What fun!!! Thanks for sharing with us!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...