Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Here's to a Vintage Fourth!

Since it's the Fourth of July, I just wanted to share a few little patriotic vintage vignettes around my cottage! This cute little flag stand was made by my sweet husband! I actually saw one similar to this at an antique store. So, I described it to my husband and he made this for me! I just love it and am so happy how it turned out!
Jaclyn and I had fun making these old-fashioned pinwheels and paper rosettes! I am really loving vintage Fourth of July decor!
Here's a vintage music wreath I made last year!

A vintage patriotic banner!
 I just love how all these simple decorations for the Fourth can add a sweet vintage charm to my cottage!

Wishing all of you a very vintage Fourth of July!

I'm linking to What's It Wednesday!

Blessings,

8 comments:

Kim K. said...

Such festive vintage decorations. I'm going to show my husband your flag stand. I'm completely smitten. I think I need one next year!

Happy 4th!

Ana said...

Hi Janet,
Wishing you and your family a safe, fun a very Happy 4th of July ����

Hugs and Kisses,
❤Ana

Jeanne said...

Stopping by to say Happy 4th! Be safe!

Amy Jo said...

I love your pinwheels and your wreath! So cute.

Happy 4th,
Amy Jo

Gina said...

You have such pretty decorations! I love your flag stand & the pinwheels are alot of fun too. I love vintage-inspired decor.

Amish Stories said...

Just passing through and a nice blog folks! Richard from the Amish settlement of Lebanon,pa

Connie said...

I love your 4th of July decorations, especially the pin wheels and the flag holder. Thank you for popping in and visiting and for being a supportive follower. Have an incredibly wonderful week, Connie :)

SavannahGranny said...

Janet, You are soooo correct. I love you vintage fourth July decor. I am really loving the wreath. I have always wanted to try that.
I am a new follower and thank you so much for your visit and following,
Blessings, Ginger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...