Monday, August 13, 2012

It Never Rains, But When It Pours!

photo from Pinterest

The craziest thing has happened! I've suddenly got a wedding reception on my hands! It's less than two weeks away and no, it's not one of my kids! Long story, I'll post about it when it's over. A ton of decorating ideas and preparations to do! I'm so thankful for Pinterest and burlap! I promise I will have lots of pictures!

In the middle of all this, I have to go to Arizona for five days and my daughter, Jessica is leaving for college the very next day after the wedding!!! So, I'll see you all back in blogland in a couple weeks.

Blessings,

4 comments:

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Wow...you ARE going to be busy. Have fun with the reception... Can't wait to see those pics!!!

Gina said...

Oh boy, sounds like you've got some busy weeks ahead. Hang in there & have fun!

Kim K. said...

WOW! You are going to be super busy. Be sure to take lots of pictures to share with us later.

Sally@Enlightenment for the Sleepy said...

Wow, take a deep breath and enjoy! I can't wait to see your pictures. Sally x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...