Monday, October 15, 2012

Some Pinterest Inspiration!

With all the amazing inspiration on Pinterest, I thought I should try to make something, instead of just pin it! I've been admiring these adorable little ruffled totes for quite awhile now. Since it was my sister Jennifer's birthday, I decided to try making one for her! 
 Actually, the hardest part of this project was deciding which fabric to use!  After browsing around Joann's, I picked out some lime green polka dots and a floral print. I love polka dots and always seem to be drawn to anything with them in it!  This was a super fun project and I would love to make some more totes using other fabric combinations. Maybe just a plain muslin one would be nice, too! But, now... I'm thinking... I just might make one for me!

I'm linking to:


Blessings,

5 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I love that bag! I too pin these like crazy. I am going to pin this one! Maybe I will be inspired to actually make one now. So pretty--love the fabrics.

Kim K. said...

Adorable. I love the polka dots mixed with the floral fabric. She's going to love the purse.

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

You did a great job... so creative ...love the fabric you chose!!!

Ana said...

Ooh, I love it Janet...I'm sure your sister is going to love it too. Polka dots are my favorite. Very sweet combination.

Hugs and Kisses,
❤Ana

20 North Ora said...

Your sister will be so thrilled. You did a great job! Love your combination of fabrics.

Judy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...