Monday, November 12, 2012

Good Goods!

A few weekends ago, I was able to get away with my husband on a business trip to Central California. On the way back, we stopped at Good Goods in Visalia. I had heard about this place before and was very curious to check it out! It's located out on a country road right in the middle of an orchard! Needless to say, I was not disappointed! This place is so amazing and I loved every square inch of it!
This store is located in a two-story Victorian home! The owners had it moved to this property years ago and rebuilt it themselves. There is just so much detail and I couldn't take it all in. 
I just love this farmhouse kitchen! 
All of the many rooms are full of white painted furniture and vintage treasures. They were even featured in the November 2006 issue of Romantic Homes!

They have lots of beautiful silk flowers and handmade quilts!

This is the front porch.
They were just starting to decorate for Christmas. Now, I would sure love to come back and see it all decked out for the Holidays!
The barn was also moved here piece by piece to this property and rebuilt! It's also an antique store and full of industrial type furniture.
Here's a peek inside the barn. It's over 4,000 square feet packed full of one of a kind finds! If you're ever going through Visalia, you should stop by. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Good Goods
30924 Road 168
Visalia, CA 93278
559-594-5253

Open Daily 12-5
or by chance or appointment


Blessings,



8 comments:

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Janet,
You know I don't live that far from Visalia and have never heard of Good Goods...What a great place! I love it! Now I'm going to have to take a road trip to check this two story Victorian shopping wonderland out.
Thank you so much for this post. Now I off to look at your pictures again.
Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

Rebecca said...

Oh wow...would soooo love to visit Good Goods. Never heard of it. Maybe next time I'm in my home state I can hunt it down.

Thanks for sharing girly...xoR

Hope Filled Living said...

Oh my goodness! Every bit of it is just precious. What a fun adventure you must have had. Looks like a store I would love to shop at.
Hugs,
Mary

Gina said...

I'm in love! Oh my goodness, I sure would love to go shopping there!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

What an awesome place! I would be in heaven :)

Kim K. said...

How fun. A beautiful outing. Thanks for taking us along.

Julie said...

That is such a great place! Every time I go, I'm tempted to buy everything in the store.
Have a great day!

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Looks like a wonderful place to shop. Thanks for letting us do some browsing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...