Saturday, December 22, 2012

It's Christmas Around My Cottage


Welcome to our Cottage!
I'm so glad you could stop by!
I'm sharing some photos from the past and hope you don't mind.
I don't know where this Christmas Season has gone, but it has flown by for me!
I still have some last minute baking to do...
and even a little more shopping!
Our Christmas village is all set up! Wish I could go shopping here!
It's going to be so crowded at the mall!
Wish I could jump in and go ice staking!
This is our bedroom decorated for Christmas and I'm hoping... 
I'll be able to relax here soon!
Wishing you all a Mary Chris Moose!


Blessings,

4 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Janet, Everything looks so beautiful and sweet. My daughter had a Mary Christ Moose, too. I wonder what ever happened to it!?! Love yours- xo Diana

Amy Jo said...

Your cottage looks so cute! I love your bedroom. I hope to be relaxing in mine soon too...

Merry Christmas!!

Kadee @KadeeWillow said...

Your cottage is so sweetly decorated! I love all the houses tucked here and there! And the giggle you gave me at the end of your post .... Mary Chris Moose ... was the best!! Merry Christmas to you, too, and I can almost smell the goodies baking in your oven! Mmmmmm!!

Kim K. said...

Your cottage is charming for Christmas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...