Friday, January 4, 2013

Some Favorite Posts and Projects From 2012

Miss Viola is all ready for her excursion abroad! Her steamer trunk is packed full of her finest vintage clothes and millinery! She's looking forward to traveling to such romantic places as Paris and Rome!
This was certainly a fun post to do!
Jaclyn's vanity redo was a favorite post and project! Over 7 yards of tulle was involved in this one!
This little lamp redo from a yard sale find was "delightful"!
An old jewelry armoire....definitely a trash to treasure project!
I repainted and mod podged this old table with vintage sheet music.
My husband made this vintage flag stand for the 4th of July!
Jaclyn's fairy princess birthday party was definitely a highlight! 
Styling my niece's wedding reception last summer....
was super fun...
vintage style!
 I hope to make more of these ruffled totes this year!
I have many projects on my to do list for 2013. The first one is my son Jimmy's bedroom redo! (This is the before). I've already started on this one! I really loved his cowboy themed room, but unfortunately he's outgrown it!  Jimmy has been very patient with me and recently said, "Mom, I'm embarrassed...I'm 14 now!" So, the cowhide is down and the walls are being repainted this weekend! Hopefully, I'll have an "after" of his room before too long!

I'm linking to:


Blessings,



13 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Janet,
I enjoyed your recap of your posts and can't wait to see your sons new room!

Blessings,
Amy Jo

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

I must say your little princess is precious! Happy New Year!!!
Blessings,
Cindy

Julie Harward said...

I remember these posts, you do them so well. I have a big truck like yours, love those! Love the pretty dress too. :)

Gina said...

Thanks for sharing the recap, Janet. It's always great to look back at all we accomplished!

Happy New Year to you & your family!

I'm looking forward to seeing your son's new room!

Kim K. said...

Such a sweet little princess. What a fabulous set of projects. I can't to see what's in store for 2013.

Lynda said...

How fun and what an incredible collection of projects!! Absolutely love the wedding set up you did.
Had to chuckle with your son's comment on the decorating. Went through that when my son hit that age and outgrew his dinosaur wallpaper : ) Looking forward to what you have planned.
Happy New Year to you and your household.

NanaDiana said...

Janet- I don't even know what to say- Everything is just beautiful. Some of these projects are before I started following you, I think. They are gorgeous and so is your sweet little Princess-xo Diana

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

You've had a productive year Janet!
Blessings to you and your family in 2013!
Marcia

Counting Your Blessings said...

My son has a cowboy theme room too. He's almost 10 and has been asking for a while now to have new decor. It's so dang cute though! Oh well, can't keep him little forever. I'm looking forward to seeing how your re-do turns out.

Blessings... Polly
p.s. Thanks so much for joining our Lovely Blogs collection!

Di said...

I am stopping by from Counting Your Blessing. When I saw Cottage Blessings I know I had to visit from Cottage Wishes! I love the Princess Party, so wonderful. Di

Brooke Kroeger said...

Just found your pretty blog! New follower!

God bless....Brooke
creativecountrymom@gmail.com

Thanks for sharing!
God bless....Brooke

http://creativecountrymom.blogspot.com/
My home and garden site...

http://brookekroeger.blogspot.com/
My Vintage Art and Printables site...

Art and Sand said...

You were busy last year. My favorites are the ruffled totes and the American flag holder. What a cute idea.

Connie said...

Hello from a new reader and follower. I "found" your blog and enjoy it so I added it to my reading list on my blog. Besides introducing myself I wanted to leave a comment on how pretty the twinkle lights look in the netting in the wedding photos, what a simple way to add some sweet lighting and sparkle! Happy Sunday to you. Connie H

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...