Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Flowers for Valentine's Day!

Hands down, my new favorite flowers are now Ranunculus! This lovely Valentine's bouquet was arranged by my sweet daughter Jessica! 
I asked her to pick up some special flowers for me when she was at the Flower Mart in L.A the other day. I knew she could find some pretty ones that would make a nice centerpiece for Valentine's Day! 
 Ranunculus are such delicate and beautiful flowers, but they're not only just for Valentine's Day. I think they will make beautiful flowers for weddings, too! We're going to be needing lots more of these pretty flowers soon! Stay tuned!


Blessings,

7 comments:

Kim K. said...

That's a beautiful bouquet and I can't wait to hear more about your subtle hint!!!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Those flowers are beautiful! I never see them for sale..but I love to grow them.

Amy Jo @ Sunny Skies and Sweet Tea said...

I love your table setting! Those flowers are beautiful!

Blessings,
Amy Jo

Gina said...

Lovely table vignette! My goodness those flowers are gorgeous!

Kadee Willow said...

Tee,hee! I thought they were peonies! Do remember that I am a garden club drop-out! So now I will try to remember the name as I agree... very sweet flowers. And they helped to make just a lovely centerpiece!

Connie said...

Very pretty images in the post. :)

Ana said...

Oh Janet, sounds like there is a wedding in the future...How exciting. Your Valentine's Day tree and center piece are very sweet. Wishing you a wonderful Valentine's Day.

❤Ana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...