Thursday, March 28, 2013

Chocolate Easter Bunnies



I really like little chocolate Easter bunnies, especially the kind you eat! But, I especially love the little faux chocolate bunnies! They are just so cute and adorable and perfect for an Easter display! I already have a few faux chocolate bunnies and have been wanting to add to my collection. However, I haven't been able to find any this year, so.... I decided to paint one chocolate! 
 I bought this sweet little bunny at Michael's the other day. Since he was 40% off, I figured if it didn't turn out painting it with the chocolate brown craft paint, it wouldn't be too costly of a mistake. The thrift store would have been a good place to fine one, but I didn't find any there.
Here he is in a little display with some other Easter bunnies.
 At least these three little faux chocolate bunnies will still be around for next Easter! 
Unfortunately, this little bunny...well... his days are numbered!



Blessings,

6 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Darling makeovers. They really do look like chocolate. Enjoy your Easter. Blessings to your family!

Amy Jo @ Sunny Skies and Sweet Tea said...

Wow he turned out great! I love chocolate bunnies too.

Blessings,
Amy Jo

NanaDiana said...

Aren't they cute, Janet? They look so real that I thought they were at first! Hope you had a great day- xo Diana

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Your bunnies are adorable--and those faux ones really o look good enough to eat!

PattieJ said...

I love them!! They look so cute!! I think I will look around in the basement at some of my older Easter things and see if I can find a bunny to paint! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kadee Willow said...

LOL! You bet that little guy's days are numbered! Yummmmmm! I just love your collection of chocolate bunnies. This is the first year I have been seeing them around some the gift shops. And your creativity to paint your own if you're unable to find more... genius! Happy Easter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...