Thursday, April 18, 2013

Yes... to the DRESS!

The wedding plans are coming along pretty well, and recently we went shopping for "the dress"! Jaime was just planning to look, get some ideas and see what type of wedding dress would look best on her. But, after trying on lots of beautiful gowns, she found the one!!!

I can't hardly wait until I can share this wedding with everyone! But, until then, I will be giving updates as things progress. Planning a wedding and being a first time mother of the bride is absolutely amazing, but it can get a little overwhelming at times. However, things are definitely falling into place! The photographer is now booked, table-settings and decorations are all being worked out. The guest list keeps getting whittled away at, as we are trying to keep the guest count to under 250! I also want to mention, we are doing this all on a very strict budget and that a beautiful wedding doesn't have to be expensive! It just takes lots of creativity and planning!


Blessings,





6 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

It sounds like so much fun! My daughter has been with her boyfriend 6 years now--so my ay will come soon too :) Enjoy!

NanaDiana said...

You are right- a beautiful wedding does not have to be expensive. I can't wait to see all the wonderful details. I'll bet she is so excited to have found her dress...that's a big part of it done! Blessings- xo Diana

Ana said...

Oh Janet,
How very exciting. She's going to make a beautiful bride! So happy to hear the planning is coming along. How exciting! Did I say that already? Well it's just that it is all so very exciting :-) Can't wait to see wedding pictures. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

❤Ana

Musings from Kim K. said...

How fun! I can't wait to see more pictures. Enjoy every minute of this special time.

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Janet, these are things you will forever treasure in your heart and memory!!!! It IS one of the most special times there is. I am so happy for you!

Cheryl said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh fun times indeed! Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...