Tuesday, May 14, 2013

You Have to be an Antique to Appreciate Them!

I know I've been away from blogland for awhile and I have certainly been missing it! I have really missed seeing what everyone has been up to! It seems life has been unusually busy for me lately! Everything is fine, in fact, it couldn't be better! With all the wedding plans and now the opportunity to have a space in a cute vintage store, well...they have been taking front row in my life right now! 

Actually, about two weeks ago I found myself with the opportunity to rent a small space in a local store. Some amazing ladies from my church were opening an antique/vintage shop and were looking for vendors. I knew this was the opportunity I was always tossing around in the back of my mind. I knew that I needed to do this! However, I didn't have a stockpile of anything to put in it! So I got busy trying to find things, repaint them and even shop my own house! I'm hoping in the next few weeks to have lots more stuff!

We open tomorrow and will be having the grand opening in a few weeks!

"C" Street Station
Corner of "C" Street & Juniper
Hesperia, CA


Blessings.

7 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Good Luck!! I am loving mine although sometimes the commitment is overwhelming when coupled with family.

Blessings,
Amy Jo

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Good Luck, Janet. I'm so happy for you! You have a great eye for vintage so I know you will do great with your booth!!!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Congratulations and good luck with the store and the wedding planning. So many fantastic things happening right now!

Linda Young said...

Oh, I hope you do great! I wish I could have a shop! That is my dream! I tried twice to have a booth in a market and they both flopped, and closed up within months, because there were no customers. So, I have given up on that for now. But I'd love to try again, if a good location and opportunity arises. Your booth will be lovely and you will do well! Good luck!!!!

Lynda said...

SOOO much happening for you and your family. How very exciting. All the best for success in all you're doing.

Ivy and Elephants said...

Best wishes to you on your new venture, it sounds like so much fun!
The space looks so cute and you have some honey sweet items!
Hugs,
Patti

Julie said...

I'm so excited for you, Janet! Hoping you have great success in your new venture. The next time I visit my sister in OC, we'll have to go antiquing in Hesperia (I didn't realize there were so many antique stores in Hesperia until I checked the Yellow Pages). Looking forward to shopping in your booth.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...