Monday, August 26, 2013

Shower Flowers!

Jaime's bridal shower was so beautiful with all the pretty flowers we got from the L.A. Flower Mart! I absolutely adore this flower arrangement in the vintage train case! Jessica found it at a yard sale and it was so ugly, they just gave it to her! She painted it a light mint and added a few embellishments and it became the talk of the shower!
Do you know what kind of flowers these light peach ones are? Can you believe they are carnations? Usually carnations are my least favorite flower, but I think these are simply stunning! Love the Luray dishes, too!
 I really love the arrangement in this bird cage! I especially like how all the different flowers are arranged together! There are hydrangeas, imported roses, lisianthus, stock, Queen Anne's Lace, eucalyptus leaves and Spanish moss.
I grabbed this photo from Instagram. This is just before all the guests arrived. We were blessed to have so many ladies come and celebrate Jaime's bridal shower!
Here are some of the favors we made for the shower! I have to admit, I stole this idea from Pinterest! Michael, my future son-in-law spray painted the mason jars for me! I think they look so cute filled with succulents! I can't believe the wedding is just three weeks away!!! 


Blessings,


5 comments:

Art and Sand said...

The mason jars are a great shade of green - I don't think of spray paint coming in so many great shades.

EVERYTHING is beautiful for the shower so I assume the wedding will be just as lovely.

Amy Jo said...

The flowers were beautiful. And the favors were a great idea.

Blessings,
Amy Jo

NanaDiana said...

Janet! What a beautiful, beautiful shower! It is just gorgeous! LOVE the favors, too. xo Diana

Musings from Kim K. said...

It's as gorgeous as I pictured. Every little detail is perfect. What a beautiful shower. Continued blessings to your daughter!

genny verna said...

Awesome shower flowers. Had something slightly similar at my sister’s bridal shower at an iconic venue. The famous flower delivery services were booked to Deliver Flowers same day. Everyone loved decoration with fresh flowers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...