Saturday, September 28, 2013

A Dream Reception!

I took this photo of the reception area, before the wedding began.
I was upstairs in the bride's room looking down as everything was still being set up. I really love this venue and it was perfect for our rustic chic themed wedding!
Here's a photo of the dessert table. 
My sister Jennifer made the cake (which is carrot, by the way) and the caramel apples (which I heard were amazing)! We asked family members to make pies, or buy them. 
I made a strawberry rhubarb on the right and the mother of the groom made an apple pie! We made little banners saying who made each pie!
Here's a photo of one of the table settings. 
As you can see, it was a fall themed wedding! We spray painted the large mason jars gold, as well as the acorns! I loved the idea of using the little white pumpkins!  Thank you, Brier Rose Design you did an amazing job on the flowers, as always! 
Here's a few more photos. The bride and groom table is on the bottom right.
The father-daughter dance was another bittersweet moment.
As the evening went on, we had a roaring fire in the fireplace, perfect for a cool fall evening! It really was a dream-like reception and wedding… and now it really feels as if it were all a dream!


Blessings,




5 comments:

Rosetta said...

Bello,bello bello!Mi piace vedere la sposa ballare con il padre!Spero che ora sei piu' tranquilla!Ciao,Rosetta

NanaDiana said...

What a beautiful wedding venue. I bet it was just even more beautiful than the pictures convey. She was a gorgeous bride! I hope we get to see a few more pictures. xo Diana

Musings from Kim K. said...

Absolutely stunning. Every little detail is perfect. I'm so happy for you.

Amy Jo said...

It was gorgeous!! I love the tables and the pie idea.

Blessings,
Amy Jo

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

Congratulations to the newlyweds and to their parents! It looks like a beautiful wedding Janet :)
Blessings,
Marcia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...