Wednesday, September 18, 2013

LE MAGNIFIQUE wedding blog feature!

Jaime and Michael's engagement photos are being featured in LE MAGNIFIQUE an online wedding magazine! We are so excited about this and I just had to share! The wedding is only two days away! I can't believe it is finally here! I am happy beyond words, but also a little stressed about finishing up everything that needs to get done! After the wedding my life will slow down considerably and I can get back to blogging. I have so much to share about what I've been doing! Can you believe I just redid my living and dining room in the last few weeks?
Well, I must go bake some pies, prepare appetizers for 180 people, run some last minute errands, get ready for family that is arriving today, etc. But mostly, I just want to really enjoy these last few days with my sweet daughter Jaime!

Anyway, I'm so glad we have this same photographer for the wedding! I can hardly wait to share this wedding with everyone!



Blessings,

6 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Congratulations to your daughter and soon-to-be husband! I can't wait to see more pictures of the wedding and everything you've been doing around the house. You are one busy lady!

Amy Jo said...

Oh Congrats!! I know you are probably in a turmoil of emotion right now. I can't wait to see the pics.

Blessings,
Amy Jo

Gina said...

That is so exciting! What a beautiful photo too! Enjoy every minute of it!

NanaDiana said...

Janet- Congratulations!!!! What a gorgeous couple. I can't wait to see more pictures,too. What a beautiful wedding that is going to be. xo Diana

Maru said...

I loved your blog, I have taken it as an idea to make my Best wedding websites with every moment that passes that night

photography said...

Hi
Awesome ! i really found very informative article here and bookmarked this blog. Thank you <a href=" http://dandjstudio.com/”>photography Seattle</a>

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...