Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I'm Over at The Desert Cottage Now!

I thought after the wedding was over things would actually start to settle down a bit. In some ways they did, as I was not constantly thinking and preparing for the wedding everyday. However, right after the wedding I decided to visit the new antique/vintage store which had just opened up in our town. 
After taking just a few steps inside... I fell in love! The Desert Cottage is packed full of beautiful vintage treasures and one-of-a-kind finds… definitely my kind of place! Anyway, a few days later I found myself with the opportunity to rent a space here! So, I moved out of my other store and into The Desert Cottage! Here's a view of my new space!



Blessings,

6 comments:

Art and Sand said...

Oh, how fun to have a new space is such a lovely shop.

Art and Sand said...

Oh, how fun to have a new space is such a lovely shop.

Jeannie Marie said...

What a lovely space! I wish you well!

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Your new space looks so vintagely appealing. Best wishes in your new location!!!

Gina said...

It's lovely! Congratulations, Janet! What a fun, new adventure!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Congratulations! How exciting. Your space is just lovely. I'd definitely be standing there browsing at everything.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...