Monday, November 25, 2013

Vintage Lamp Redos

I've been super busy getting things ready for my space at The Desert Cottage. I'm having so much fun redoing vintage floor lamps! Here's a lamp redo I just finished for the store. I really, really wanted to keep it! It sold just in a few days and that is a good thing, but I still wanted one for myself!
 I've had this floor lamp for many years. I was thinking it could definitely use an update!
I decided to redo this one and keep it. This is the before photo. At least I remembered to take a before picture! I keep forgetting to do that! 
I'm really happy how it turned out. It seems funny ripping the shades off, though… I'm sure my mom would think I'm crazy!
Here's a few more vintage lamps I've been working on.
I so wish I had remembered to take before photos!
They were all in really bad shape!
Here's a table lamp I just redid. I painted it white, but decided not to rip the shade off and just add embellishments! They are all for sale now in space #31 over at The Desert Cottage!

I'm linking to:
What's It Wednesday

Blessings,

3 comments:

Amy Jo said...

They look so pretty. I love redoing lamps.. Yours are gorgeous.

Blessings,

Amy Jo

Musings from Kim K. said...

You do such amazing work. I'm sure your lamps will sell quickly.

Audrey said...

Love what you have done with the lampshades, especially the first one. Thanks for sharing.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...