Saturday, March 8, 2014

Watering Can Lamps

I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted!  I'm still here…alive and well… but, my life has been crazy busy! So much for it slowing down like I thought it would after my daughter Jaime's wedding last September! 
I wanted to share a few watering can lamps I just made for my space at The Desert Cottage. I so enjoyed making them! They are actually night lights. I think they would be nice in a bathroom or perhaps on the kitchen counter if you wanted a little light on in the evening.
Here's a view of my space at The Desert Cottage. It has been so much fun for me …but, is where most of my time and energy has been spent lately. I enjoy it so much and feel so blessed to be in such a beautiful store!
Also, we were all so excited that our daughter Jaime and her husband Michael recently had their wedding featured on Ruffled . This was truly an honor to have our "Rustic Chic" themed wedding featured on such a wonderful wedding blog!



Blessings,

4 comments:

NanaDiana said...

It is so nice to see you here today, Janet. I'm glad you are well and gone because you are just busy.
Off to check out Ruffled. Congrats!

Love your cute little lamps- xo Diana

NanaDiana said...

It is so nice to see you here today, Janet. I'm glad you are well and gone because you are just busy.
Off to check out Ruffled. Congrats!

Love your cute little lamps- xo Diana

Musings from Kim K. said...

Congratulations on your daughter's wedding being featured. I can't wait to see more. I was happy to see your blog appear again in my reader. You've been missed. Your store space is gorgeous. I'm not surprised you are super busy keeping it fully stocked.

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

Congratulations on your booth over at the desert cottage! I need to get back over there. I have several other friends that have spaces there, and have known Anna for quite a few years. Tell her hi for me when you see her :)
Blessings,
Marcia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...